Neuromuscular recruitment related to stimulus presentation and task instruction during the anti-saccade task
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2010 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 349–360, January 2011
How to Cite
Chapman, B. B. and Corneil, B. D. (2011), Neuromuscular recruitment related to stimulus presentation and task instruction during the anti-saccade task. European Journal of Neuroscience, 33: 349–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07496.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Received 19 September 2010, accepted 7 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!