Exercise impacts brain-derived neurotrophic factor plasticity by engaging mechanisms of epigenetic regulation
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2010 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 383–390, February 2011
How to Cite
Gomez-Pinilla, F., Zhuang, Y., Feng, J., Ying, Z. and Fan, G. (2011), Exercise impacts brain-derived neurotrophic factor plasticity by engaging mechanisms of epigenetic regulation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 33: 383–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07508.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
- Received 27 August 2010, revised 8 October 2010, accepted 12 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!