Organized for sex – steroid hormones and the developing hypothalamus
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2010 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: Plasticity of Neuroendocrine Systems
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 2096–2104, December 2010
How to Cite
Lenz, K. M. and McCarthy, M. M. (2010), Organized for sex – steroid hormones and the developing hypothalamus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 2096–2104. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07511.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2010
- Received 4 August 2010, revised 14 October 2010, accepted 15 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!