Role of astroglia in the neuroplastic and neuroprotective actions of estradiol
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2010 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: Plasticity of Neuroendocrine Systems
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 1995–2002, December 2010
How to Cite
Azcoitia, I., Santos-Galindo, M., Arevalo, M. A. and Garcia-Segura, L. M. (2010), Role of astroglia in the neuroplastic and neuroprotective actions of estradiol. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 1995–2002. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07516.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2010
- Received 28 June 2010, revised 29 July 2010, accepted 2 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!