Emerging new sites for adult neurogenesis in the mammalian brain: a comparative study between the hypothalamus and the classical neurogenic zones
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2010 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: Plasticity of Neuroendocrine Systems
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 2042–2052, December 2010
How to Cite
Migaud, M., Batailler, M., Segura, S., Duittoz, A., Franceschini, I. and Pillon, D. (2010), Emerging new sites for adult neurogenesis in the mammalian brain: a comparative study between the hypothalamus and the classical neurogenic zones. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 2042–2052. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07521.x
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2010
- Received 20 August 2010, revised 11 October 2010, accepted 13 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!