Daily and seasonal adaptation of the circadian clock requires plasticity of the SCN neuronal network
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2010 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: Plasticity of Neuroendocrine Systems
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 2143–2151, December 2010
How to Cite
Meijer, J. H., Michel, S., VanderLeest, H. T. and Rohling, J. H. T. (2010), Daily and seasonal adaptation of the circadian clock requires plasticity of the SCN neuronal network. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 2143–2151. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07522.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2010
- Received 5 July 2010, revised 13 August 2010, accepted 7 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!