Enhanced brainstem encoding predicts musicians’ perceptual advantages with pitch
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2010 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 530–538, February 2011
How to Cite
Bidelman, G. M., Krishnan, A. and Gandour, J. T. (2011), Enhanced brainstem encoding predicts musicians’ perceptual advantages with pitch. European Journal of Neuroscience, 33: 530–538. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07527.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Received 3 August 2010, revised 24 September 2010, accepted 18 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!