A role for accumbens neurons in exertion of effort and evaluating effort-related costs of instrumental actions (Commentary on Day et al.)
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 306–307, January 2011
How to Cite
Salamone, J. D. (2011), A role for accumbens neurons in exertion of effort and evaluating effort-related costs of instrumental actions (Commentary on Day et al.). European Journal of Neuroscience, 33: 306–307. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07566.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!