Involvement of the dorsal subiculum and rostral basolateral amygdala in cocaine cue extinction learning in rats
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1299–1307, April 2011
How to Cite
Szalay, J. J., Morin, N. D. and Kantak, K. M. (2011), Involvement of the dorsal subiculum and rostral basolateral amygdala in cocaine cue extinction learning in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 33: 1299–1307. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07581.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Received 7 May 2010, revised 26 November 2010, accepted 6 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!