C.E.P.-L. and T.M.S. contributed equally to this study.
Intrinsic phototransduction persists in melanopsin-expressing ganglion cells lacking diacylglycerol-sensitive TRPC subunits
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2011
European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd. No claim to original US government works
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 856–867, March 2011
How to Cite
Perez-Leighton, C. E., Schmidt, T. M., Abramowitz, J., Birnbaumer, L. and Kofuji, P. (2011), Intrinsic phototransduction persists in melanopsin-expressing ganglion cells lacking diacylglycerol-sensitive TRPC subunits. European Journal of Neuroscience, 33: 856–867. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07583.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2011
- Received 20 August 2010, revised 29 November 2010, accepted 3 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!