C.E.P.-L. and T.M.S. contributed equally to this study.
Intrinsic phototransduction persists in melanopsin-expressing ganglion cells lacking diacylglycerol-sensitive TRPC subunits
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd. No claim to original US government works
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 856–867, March 2011
How to Cite
Perez-Leighton, C. E., Schmidt, T. M., Abramowitz, J., Birnbaumer, L. and Kofuji, P. (2011), Intrinsic phototransduction persists in melanopsin-expressing ganglion cells lacking diacylglycerol-sensitive TRPC subunits. European Journal of Neuroscience, 33: 856–867. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07583.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Received 20 August 2010, revised 29 November 2010, accepted 3 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!