Contribution of the potassium–chloride co-transporter KCC2 to the modulation of lumbar spinal networks in mice
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1212–1222, April 2011
How to Cite
Stil, A., Jean-Xavier, C., Liabeuf, S., Brocard, C., Delpire, E., Vinay, L. and Viemari, J.-C. (2011), Contribution of the potassium–chloride co-transporter KCC2 to the modulation of lumbar spinal networks in mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 33: 1212–1222. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07592.x
- Issue online: 3 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2011
- Received 16 September 2010, revised 16 November 2010, accepted 14 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!