Modeling new neuron function: a history of using computational neuroscience to study adult neurogenesis
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: Adult Neurogenesis
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 1160–1169, March 2011
How to Cite
Aimone, J. B. and Gage, F. H. (2011), Modeling new neuron function: a history of using computational neuroscience to study adult neurogenesis. European Journal of Neuroscience, 33: 1160–1169. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07615.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2011
- Received 14 September 2010, revised 6 October 2010, accepted 30 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!