Auditory motion perception: onset position and motion direction are encoded in discrete processing stages
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1339–1350, April 2011
How to Cite
Getzmann, S. (2011), Auditory motion perception: onset position and motion direction are encoded in discrete processing stages. European Journal of Neuroscience, 33: 1339–1350. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07617.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Received 25 January 2010, revised 10 December 2010, accepted 21 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!