Ciproxifan, a histamine H3-receptor antagonist / inverse agonist, modulates methamphetamine-induced sensitization in mice
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1197–1204, April 2011
How to Cite
Motawaj, M. and Arrang, J.-M. (2011), Ciproxifan, a histamine H3-receptor antagonist / inverse agonist, modulates methamphetamine-induced sensitization in mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 33: 1197–1204. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07618.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Received 5 October 2010, accepted 22 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!