Z.-Q.X. and Y.S. contributed equally to this work.
Endogenous proBDNF is a negative regulator of migration of cerebellar granule cells in neonatal mice
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1376–1384, April 2011
How to Cite
Xu, Z.-Q., Sun, Y., Li, H.-Y., Lim, Y., Zhong, J.-H. and Zhou, X.-F. (2011), Endogenous proBDNF is a negative regulator of migration of cerebellar granule cells in neonatal mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 33: 1376–1384. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07635.x
- Issue online: 17 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2011
- Received 29 September 2010, accepted 24 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!