I.P. and E.E. contributed equally to this work.
Evidence for the role of PI3-kinase-AKT-eNOS signalling pathway in secondary inflammatory process after spinal cord compression injury in mice
Article first published online: 17 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1411–1420, April 2011
How to Cite
Paterniti, I., Esposito, E., Mazzon, E., Bramanti, P. and Cuzzocrea, S. (2011), Evidence for the role of PI3-kinase-AKT-eNOS signalling pathway in secondary inflammatory process after spinal cord compression injury in mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 33: 1411–1420. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07646.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2011
- Received 26 November 2010, revised 12 January 2011, accepted 2 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!