I.K. and X.Z. contributed equally to this study.
Distinct pathogenic processes between Fig4-deficient motor and sensory neurons
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1401–1410, April 2011
How to Cite
Katona, I., Zhang, X., Bai, Y., Shy, M. E., Guo, J., Yan, Q., Hatfield, J., Kupsky, W. J. and Li, J. (2011), Distinct pathogenic processes between Fig4-deficient motor and sensory neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 33: 1401–1410. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07651.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Received 20 August 2010, revised 11 November 2010, accepted 8 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!