Present address: Department of Experimental Psychology, University of Cambridge, UK.
Reduction in hippocampal neurogenesis after social defeat is long-lasting and responsive to late antidepressant treatment
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1833–1840, May 2011
How to Cite
Van Bokhoven, P., Oomen, C. A., Hoogendijk, W. J. G., Smit, A. B., Lucassen, P. J. and Spijker, S. (2011), Reduction in hippocampal neurogenesis after social defeat is long-lasting and responsive to late antidepressant treatment. European Journal of Neuroscience, 33: 1833–1840. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07668.x
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2011
- Received 27 December 2010, revised 18 February 2011, accepted 3 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!