Present address: Max-Planck Institute for Medical Research Heidelberg 69120, Germany.
Excitation–inhibition balance in the CA3 network – neuronal specificity and activity-dependent plasticity
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1771–1785, May 2011
How to Cite
Treviño, M., Vivar, C. and Gutiérrez, R. (2011), Excitation–inhibition balance in the CA3 network – neuronal specificity and activity-dependent plasticity. European Journal of Neuroscience, 33: 1771–1785. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07670.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Received 30 November 2010, revised 1 March 2011, accepted 4 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!