These authors contributed equally to the study.
Short-term and long-term plasticity interaction in human primary motor cortex
Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1908–1915, May 2011
How to Cite
Iezzi, E., Suppa, A., Conte, A., Li Voti, P., Bologna, M. and Berardelli, A. (2011), Short-term and long-term plasticity interaction in human primary motor cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 33: 1908–1915. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07674.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
- Received 10 January 2011, revised 23 February 2011, accepted 8 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!