Voluntary exercise induces adult hippocampal neurogenesis and BDNF expression in a rodent model of fetal alcohol spectrum disorders
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1799–1811, May 2011
How to Cite
Boehme, F., Gil-Mohapel, J., Cox, A., Patten, A., Giles, E., Brocardo, P. S. and Christie, B. R. (2011), Voluntary exercise induces adult hippocampal neurogenesis and BDNF expression in a rodent model of fetal alcohol spectrum disorders. European Journal of Neuroscience, 33: 1799–1811. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07676.x
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
- Received 26 November 2010, revised 3 March 2011, accepted 8 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!