Cortico-basal ganglia mechanisms for overcoming innate, habitual and motivational behaviors
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: Saccade, Search and Orient
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 2058–2069, June 2011
How to Cite
Isoda, M. and Hikosaka, O. (2011), Cortico-basal ganglia mechanisms for overcoming innate, habitual and motivational behaviors. European Journal of Neuroscience, 33: 2058–2069. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07698.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Received 30 November 2010, revised 7 February 2011, accepted 16 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!