Understanding inverse oxygenation responses during motor imagery: a functional near-infrared spectroscopy study
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 2318–2328, June 2011
How to Cite
Holper, L., Shalóm, D. E., Wolf, M. and Sigman, M. (2011), Understanding inverse oxygenation responses during motor imagery: a functional near-infrared spectroscopy study. European Journal of Neuroscience, 33: 2318–2328. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07720.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Received 28 November 2010, revised 18 February 2011, accepted 1 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!