Intensive language training and attention modulate the involvement of fronto-parietal regions during a non-verbal auditory discrimination task
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 165–175, July 2011
How to Cite
Elmer, S., Meyer, M., Marrama, L. and Jäncke, L. (2011), Intensive language training and attention modulate the involvement of fronto-parietal regions during a non-verbal auditory discrimination task. European Journal of Neuroscience, 34: 165–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07728.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2011
- Received 12 January 2011, revised 22 March 2011, accepted 9 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!