Present address: Laboratory for Adaptive Intelligence, RIKEN Brain Science Institute, Wako, Japan.
Contribution of the retino-tectal pathway to visually guided saccades after lesion of the primary visual cortex in monkeys
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: Saccade, Search and Orient
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 1952–1960, June 2011
How to Cite
Kato, R., Takaura, K., Ikeda, T., Yoshida, M. and Isa, T. (2011), Contribution of the retino-tectal pathway to visually guided saccades after lesion of the primary visual cortex in monkeys. European Journal of Neuroscience, 33: 1952–1960. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07729.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Received 2 January 2011, revised 31 March 2011, accepted 9 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!