Present address: Institute of Physiology and Pathophysiology, Humboldtallee 23, DE-37073 Göttingen, Germany.
Persistent activity in layer 5 pyramidal neurons following cholinergic activation of mouse primary cortices
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 22–30, July 2011
How to Cite
Rahman, J. and Berger, T. (2011), Persistent activity in layer 5 pyramidal neurons following cholinergic activation of mouse primary cortices. European Journal of Neuroscience, 34: 22–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07736.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Received 20 January 2011, revised 12 April 2011, accepted 14 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!