Phase inversion of neural activity in the olfactory and visual systems of a night-migratory bird during migration
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 99–109, July 2011
How to Cite
Rastogi, A., Kumari, Y., Rani, S. and Kumar, V. (2011), Phase inversion of neural activity in the olfactory and visual systems of a night-migratory bird during migration. European Journal of Neuroscience, 34: 99–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07737.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Received 18 October 2010, revised 7 April 2011, accepted 18 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!