D.D.F. and S.-K.Y. contributed equally to this work.
Ghrelin and obestatin modulate growth hormone-releasing hormone release and synaptic inputs onto growth hormone-releasing hormone neurons
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
© 2011 INSERM. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 732–744, September 2011
How to Cite
Feng, D. D., Yang, S.-K., Loudes, C., Simon, A., Al-Sarraf, T., Culler, M., Alvear-Perez, R., Llorens-Cortes, C., Chen, C., Epelbaum, J. and Gardette, R. (2011), Ghrelin and obestatin modulate growth hormone-releasing hormone release and synaptic inputs onto growth hormone-releasing hormone neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 34: 732–744. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07787.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Received 8 January 2011, revised 25 May 2011, accepted 3 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!