SPARC/osteonectin, an endogenous mechanism for targeting albumin to the blood–cerebrospinal fluid interface during brain development
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 1062–1073, October 2011
How to Cite
Liddelow, S. A., Dziegielewska, K. M., Møllgård, K., Phoenix, T. N., Temple, S., VandeBerg, J. L. and Saunders, N. R. (2011), SPARC/osteonectin, an endogenous mechanism for targeting albumin to the blood–cerebrospinal fluid interface during brain development. European Journal of Neuroscience, 34: 1062–1073. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07821.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
- Received 3 March 2011, revised 4 July 2011, accepted 6 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!