From pattern to purpose: how comparative studies contribute to understanding the function of adult neurogenesis
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: Towards a Comparative Understanding of Adult Neurogenesis
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 963–977, September 2011
How to Cite
Barker, J. M., Boonstra, R. and Wojtowicz, J. M. (2011), From pattern to purpose: how comparative studies contribute to understanding the function of adult neurogenesis. European Journal of Neuroscience, 34: 963–977. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07823.x
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
- Received 11 April 2011, revised 17 June 2011, accepted 7 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!