Adult neurogenesis in mammals – a theme with many variations
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: Towards a Comparative Understanding of Adult Neurogenesis
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 930–950, September 2011
How to Cite
Bonfanti, L. and Peretto, P. (2011), Adult neurogenesis in mammals – a theme with many variations. European Journal of Neuroscience, 34: 930–950. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07832.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Received 26 May 2011, revised 5 July 2011, accepted 15 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!