Roles of p53 and p27 Kip1 in the regulation of neurogenesis in the murine adult subventricular zone
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 1040–1052, October 2011
How to Cite
Gil-Perotin, S., Haines, J. D., Kaur, J., Marin-Husstege, M., Spinetta, M. J., Kim, K.-H., Duran-Moreno, M., Schallert, T., Zindy, F., Roussel, M. F., Garcia-Verdugo, J. M. and Casaccia, P. (2011), Roles of p53 and p27 Kip1 in the regulation of neurogenesis in the murine adult subventricular zone. European Journal of Neuroscience, 34: 1040–1052. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07836.x
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2011
- Received 15 February 2011, revised 17 July 2011, accepted 19 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!