Present address: Neuronal Circuit Development Group, Unité de Génétique et Biologie du Développement, Institut Curie, Centre de Recherche, Pole de Biologie du Développement et Cancer, 26 rue d’Ulm, 75248 Paris Cedex 05, France
Change in the balance of excitatory and inhibitory midline fiber crossing as an explanation for the hopping phenotype in EphA4 knockout mice
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 1102–1112, October 2011
How to Cite
Restrepo, C. E., Margaryan, G., Borgius, L., Lundfald, L., Sargsyan, D. and Kiehn, O. (2011), Change in the balance of excitatory and inhibitory midline fiber crossing as an explanation for the hopping phenotype in EphA4 knockout mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 34: 1102–1112. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07838.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
- Received 10 May 2011, revised 11 July 2011, accepted 19 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!