R.S. and S.H. contributed equally to this work.
Neurotensin inhibits background K+ channels and facilitates glutamatergic transmission in rat spinal cord dorsal horn
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1230–1240, October 2011
How to Cite
Kadiri, N., Rodeau, J.-L., Schlichter, R. and Hugel, S. (2011), Neurotensin inhibits background K+ channels and facilitates glutamatergic transmission in rat spinal cord dorsal horn. European Journal of Neuroscience, 34: 1230–1240. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07846.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Received 1 February 2011, revised 7 July 2011, accepted 27 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!