K.A. and T.T. contributed equally to this work.
Applying independent component analysis to detect silent speech in magnetic resonance imaging signals
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1189–1199, October 2011
How to Cite
Abe, K., Takahashi, T., Takikawa, Y., Arai, H. and Kitazawa, S. (2011), Applying independent component analysis to detect silent speech in magnetic resonance imaging signals. European Journal of Neuroscience, 34: 1189–1199. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07856.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Received 22 April 2009, revised 15 July 2011, accepted 28 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!