M.B and A.Z. contributed equally to this work.
Pyruvate’s blood glutamate scavenging activity contributes to the spectrum of its neuroprotective mechanisms in a rat model of stroke
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 1432–1441, November 2011
How to Cite
Boyko, M., Zlotnik, A., Gruenbaum, B. F., Gruenbaum, S. E., Ohayon, S., Kuts, R., Melamed, I., Regev, A., Shapira, Y. and Teichberg, V. I. (2011), Pyruvate’s blood glutamate scavenging activity contributes to the spectrum of its neuroprotective mechanisms in a rat model of stroke. European Journal of Neuroscience, 34: 1432–1441. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07864.x
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
- Received 13 February 2011, revised 21 May 2011, accepted 7 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!