Present address: Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Public Health, Shinjuku, Tokyo 169-0073, Japan.
MOLECULAR AND DEVELOPMENTAL NEUROSCIENCE
Postnatal development of tyrosine hydroxylase mRNA-expressing neurons in mouse neostriatum
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 1355–1367, November 2011
How to Cite
Masuda, M., Miura, M., Inoue, R., Imanishi, M., Saino-Saito, S., Takada, M., Kobayashi, K. and Aosaki, T. (2011), Postnatal development of tyrosine hydroxylase mRNA-expressing neurons in mouse neostriatum. European Journal of Neuroscience, 34: 1355–1367. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07873.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Received 4 March 2011, revised 3 August 2011, accepted 9 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!