Loss of striatal cannabinoid CB1 receptor function in attention-deficit / hyperactivity disorder mice with point-mutation of the dopamine transporter
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 1369–1377, November 2011
How to Cite
Castelli, M., Federici, M., Rossi, S., De Chiara, V., Napolitano, F., Studer, V., Motta, C., Sacchetti, L., Romano, R., Musella, A., Bernardi, G., Siracusano, A., Gu, H. H., Mercuri, N. B., Usiello, A. and Centonze, D. (2011), Loss of striatal cannabinoid CB1 receptor function in attention-deficit / hyperactivity disorder mice with point-mutation of the dopamine transporter. European Journal of Neuroscience, 34: 1369–1377. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07876.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Received 30 March 2011, revised 16 August 2011, accepted 23 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!