A simple method for characterizing passive and active neuronal properties: application to striatal neurons
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 1390–1405, November 2011
How to Cite
Lepora, N. F., Blomeley, C. P., Hoyland, D., Bracci, E., Overton, P. G. and Gurney, K. (2011), A simple method for characterizing passive and active neuronal properties: application to striatal neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 34: 1390–1405. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07879.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Received 26 October 2010, revised 20 August 2011, accepted 24 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!