G.F. and E.D. contributed equally to this work.
The role of cortical and hypothalamic histamine-3 receptors in the modulation of central histamine neurotransmission: an in vivo electrophysiology and microdialysis study
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 1747–1755, December 2011
How to Cite
Flik, G., Dremencov, E., Cremers, T. I. H. F., Folgering, J. H. A. and Westerink, B. H. C. (2011), The role of cortical and hypothalamic histamine-3 receptors in the modulation of central histamine neurotransmission: an in vivo electrophysiology and microdialysis study. European Journal of Neuroscience, 34: 1747–1755. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07893.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Received 6 July 2011, revised 2 September 2011, accepted 2 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!