From filopodia to synapses: the role of actin-capping and anti-capping proteins
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: Molecular Mechanisms of Neuronal Differentiation
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 1655–1662, November 2011
How to Cite
Menna, E., Fossati, G., Scita, G. and Matteoli, M. (2011), From filopodia to synapses: the role of actin-capping and anti-capping proteins. European Journal of Neuroscience, 34: 1655–1662. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07897.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Received 15 July 2011, revised 9 September 2011, accepted 11 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!