Present addresses: Institute of Physiology and Pathophysiology, University of Mainz, Germany.
Neuronal activity in the superior colliculus related to saccade initiation during coordinated gaze–reach movements
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1966–1982, December 2011
How to Cite
Reyes-Puerta, V., Philipp, R., Lindner, W. and Hoffmann, K.-P. (2011), Neuronal activity in the superior colliculus related to saccade initiation during coordinated gaze–reach movements. European Journal of Neuroscience, 34: 1966–1982. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07911.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Received 21 July 2011, revised 31 August 2011, accepted 16 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!