Present address: Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics, Tubingen, Germany.
How many neurons do you have? Some dogmas of quantitative neuroscience under revision
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 1–9, January 2012
How to Cite
Lent, R., Azevedo, F. A. C., Andrade-Moraes, C. H. and Pinto, A. V. O. (2012), How many neurons do you have? Some dogmas of quantitative neuroscience under revision. European Journal of Neuroscience, 35: 1–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07923.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Received 22 May 2011, revised 18 September 2011, accepted 27 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!