Present address: Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, McGill University, 3649 Promenade Sir-William-Osler, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. H3G 0B1
Functional evidence for D-serine inhibition of non-N-methyl-D-aspartate ionotropic glutamate receptors in retinal neurons
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 56–65, January 2012
How to Cite
Daniels, B. A., Wood, L., Tremblay, F. and Baldridge, W. H. (2012), Functional evidence for D-serine inhibition of non-N-methyl-D-aspartate ionotropic glutamate receptors in retinal neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 35: 56–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07925.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Received 13 April 2011, revised 15 September 2011, accepted 27 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!