Present address: Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, McGill University, 3649 Promenade Sir-William-Osler, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. H3G 0B1
Functional evidence for D-serine inhibition of non-N-methyl-D-aspartate ionotropic glutamate receptors in retinal neurons
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 56–65, January 2012
How to Cite
Daniels, B. A., Wood, L., Tremblay, F. and Baldridge, W. H. (2012), Functional evidence for D-serine inhibition of non-N-methyl-D-aspartate ionotropic glutamate receptors in retinal neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 35: 56–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07925.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2011
- Received 13 April 2011, revised 15 September 2011, accepted 27 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!