Activation of the medial prefrontal cortex by escapable stress is necessary for protection against subsequent inescapable stress-induced potentiation of morphine conditioned place preference
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 160–165, January 2012
How to Cite
Rozeske, R. R., Der-Avakian, A., Watkins, L. R. and Maier, S. F. (2012), Activation of the medial prefrontal cortex by escapable stress is necessary for protection against subsequent inescapable stress-induced potentiation of morphine conditioned place preference. European Journal of Neuroscience, 35: 160–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07929.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
- Received 20 August 2011, revised 28 September 2011, accepted 5 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!