Present address: NIH, National Institute on Aging, Biomedical Research Center, Laboratory of Neuroscience, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA.
Mixed electrical–chemical transmission between hippocampal mossy fibers and pyramidal cells
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 76–82, January 2012
How to Cite
Vivar, C., Traub, R. D. and Gutiérrez, R. (2012), Mixed electrical–chemical transmission between hippocampal mossy fibers and pyramidal cells. European Journal of Neuroscience, 35: 76–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07930.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Received 12 September 2010, revised 30 September 2011, accepted 5 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!