Fluoxetine rescues impaired hippocampal neurogenesis in a transgenic A53T synuclein mouse model
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2011 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 10–19, January 2012
How to Cite
Kohl, Z., Winner, B., Ubhi, K., Rockenstein, E., Mante, M., Münch, M., Barlow, C., Carter, T., Masliah, E. and Winkler, J. (2012), Fluoxetine rescues impaired hippocampal neurogenesis in a transgenic A53T synuclein mouse model. European Journal of Neuroscience, 35: 10–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07933.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2012
- Received 27 June 2011, revised 27 September 2011, accepted 12 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!