A.L. and N.C. contributed equally to this work.
Inputs from the basolateral amygdala to the nucleus accumbens shell control opiate reward magnitude via differential dopamine D1 or D2 receptor transmission
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 279–290, January 2012
How to Cite
Lintas, A., Chi, N., Lauzon, N. M., Bishop, S. F., Sun, N., Tan, H. and Laviolette, S. R. (2012), Inputs from the basolateral amygdala to the nucleus accumbens shell control opiate reward magnitude via differential dopamine D1 or D2 receptor transmission. European Journal of Neuroscience, 35: 279–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07943.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Received 17 August 2011, revised 6 October 2011, accepted 20 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!